1. The Dobbs Job Portal is a service to help link doctors and potential employers who have medical job vacancies. The Dobbs Job Portal itself is not an employer and does not provide job vacancies.
2. Doctors who wish to apply for job vacancies listed here must be members of Dobbs, the Malaysian doctors forum. Membership is free for all Malaysian doctors. If you are not yet a member, register here.
3. While job applications are restricted to Dobbs members who are Malaysian doctors, the onus is on advertisers and employers to check the identity of the applicant, validity of his or her APC, and in the case of Government doctors, official permission to carry out locum work
4. The Dobbs job portal and it's administrators are not responsible for any contractual agreement between doctors and employers.
5. All job vacancy listings are displayed for 30 days, and thereafter automatically deleted. This does not apply to priority/premium job listings.
6. Any listing may be deleted at the discretion of the administrator