Too busy to attend CME talks? Why not listen to one in the comfort of your clinic or home during your spare time?
This page provides a handy listing of audio-visual CME talks listed and discussed in Dobbs. Access to these talks require login. If you are not yet a member of Dobbs (membership is free for all Malaysian doctors), please register here)
General Practice / General Medicine
- Common perianal problems in General Practice
- Fibromyalgia – evolving concepts and treatment
- Guidelines on allergy prevention
- Managing Urology and Gynae Problems in Primary Care
- Osteoarthritis of the knee – what can we do?
- Thrombosis workshop on NOACS 2015
- CML Updates Video Series
- Novel agents in the management of venous and arterial thrombosis
- Management of Hepatitis B in Haematology patients
- AML Updates from ASH
- Ruxolitinib – Game Changer in MPN?
- The goal of CML therapy in 2013 and beyond
- Multiple myeloma
- ITP lectures
- Myeloproliferative disorders