Meet the Dobbs Advisory Team

Advisory

Dobbs (which stands for Doctors Only Bulletin Board System), is a Malaysian Doctors only Internet based community and has been a 14 year journey for me, now in version 3. Dobbs membership currently numbers over 2150 members and this number is growing steadily.

Today, the site features Discussion forums, a Facebook like Activity Wall (which is private and does not have the potential security problems that you have with Facebook), CME section (including MMA CPD certified activity, MCQs, onlline streaming lectures), Medical News and an integrated Job Portal - all exclusively for Malaysian medical doctors.

As we continue to grow and evolve, I thought it is time to have an Advisory team.
Dobbs has always been a platform by doctors for doctors but as we move forward the Advisory team will be consulted first if there are significant changes to be made to Dobbs. Change by consensus, I feel, will be for the better.

I would like to thank the following Dobbers for agreeing to be in the Advisory team:

Dr. Jamalul Azizi @jamalul
Dr. Khaw Leong Hin @drkhaw
Dr. Sukdershan Singh @sukdershan

The Advisory Team will have a private Group and any issues pertaining to Dobbs changes will be brought up there. For other Dobbers if you have feedback, suggestions or anything you wish to bring up, feel free to use our Feedback forum for this purpose.

To all Dobbers, thank you for using Dobbs. It's been a fun and interesting journey and for Malaysian Doctors who are not yet members of this community, joining Dobbs is free. All you have to do is to submit your Registration and we'll get back to you.

Alan Teh
@palmdoc
Chief Dobber