Dobbers with Facebook accounts can easily log in to Dobbs using the Login with Facebook button - this works well on Desktop and Mobile devices.
On the Desktop you will be prompted to allow Dobbs access - just click through OK and that should be enough. On your Mobile if you have already setup a Facebook account it should be pretty much automatic.
If you arrive instead at the Dobbs Registration page, that means one of 2 things
1) You are not yet registered with Dobbs - in which case do Register first.
2) The email you use with Dobbs is different from that of the email address you use with Facebook.
If you wish to change the email address in Dobbs, just go to your Profile (click on your avatar), click on Settings, and enter your new email address.
Please always keep your email address current and working as we use this for notifications as well as the Dobbs Newsletter.
If you have problems logging in or need help with changing your email address, please contact us using our Support Page.
Another way is to Add a new email to Facebook. This way you don't have to change your Facebook login email but by having a secondary email - the same one you use with Dobbs - you still can use the Login with Facebook button.
The way to add an additional email address to your Facebook account (source) :
- Click at the top-right corner of any Facebook page and select Account Settings
- Click General in the column on the left and then click on the Email section
- Click on the Add another email address link
- Enter your Facebook password
- Save changes
and enter your additional email address
You will be sent a verification link to your secondary email account. Once you verify it, you are good to go, and can now Login with Facebook to Dobbs.
Hope this tip helps!