Guide to using Dobbs

Anyone still confused out there? Fear not as I have put up and will be putting up more tutorials on how to use Dobbs.
When you first log in, you will see the Getting started page which gives you a brief overview of the functions within Dobbs. I hope you will take time to read this - I know it is tempting to jump right in and use the forum but as they say in the Internet, a lot of the time you run into trouble it's because you did not RTFM :)
There are sub-tutorials dealing with separate topics and I have posted guides on:

How to Change your Avatar (50 point bonus!)
Guide to Navigating Dobbs
Using the forums - Starting new Topics and Replying
Setting Email Notifications

The links to the special guides are at the top of the Getting started page but you can also access them if you hover your mouse on the Getting started tab in the top menu and you will see them appear below the Getting started tab.

Want more Guides? Let me know how I can help as I plan more tutorials but I think what we have should be a start. I'll be tackling explanation about the Ranking and points system next. Reminder: if you change your Avatar you get a 50 point bonus!